A Portable Walkway for instantaneous Analysis of Gait.
- 14' portable carpet with 16,128 sensors, captures electronic footprints
- Measure cadence, step length, velocity and other gait parameters.
- All parameters can be tracked, reported, and graphed within minutes.
- Assess step-by-step variability to determine dynamic balance and predict
- Gaitrite effortlessly provides valid and reliable measurements in real-time,
such as: cadence, step length, velocity and many other important gait
- Fall risk assessment with “stride-to-stride variability in velocity”
- Documenting gait patterns prior to any intervention
- Measuring functional ambulation immediately after treatment / intervention
- Matching objective gait parameters with subjective findings
- Refining proper alignment and fit of prosthetics & orthotics
- Selecting the appropriate assistive device