Equipment Solutions for Human Movement Analysis, Balance Disorders and Behavioural Research
Bio-Mechanics and Pressure Mapping
- Gait Analysis
- Motion Capture
- Force & Pressure Measurements
- Sports Performance Evaluation
- Eye tracking with wired or wireless Light weight glasses
- Glance statistics with Heat Maps
- Software that can integrate acquisition data from multiple channels.
- Vehicle Testing Kits
- Driver Behaviour and Performance studies
The New Wearable Eye Tracker
Dikablis Glasses 3
Eye tracking is a versatile method used in research and science. The eyes reflect the thoughts and behaviour of a person. This happens completely unconsciously and cannot be controlled by humans.
This includes not only eye movements and glances but also the size change of the pupils. The size of the pupils also provides information about the mental workload of a person...