The MobileMat™ is Tekscan's standard resolution portable pressure mat. Combined with Tekscan's innovative software, the mats can be used for a variety of applications to capture and evaluate static and dynamic foot function, profile anatomical landmarks, assess postural stability, and perform balance and sway analysis
Stylish, low profile mat - platform height at the sensing area is only
0.3 in. (0.76 cm)
Portable and durable with virtually no set up time.
FootMat Software for Clinicians
FootMat™ Software for Clinicians uses Tekscan’s pressure measurement platforms to collect accurate and reliable pressure data for analyzing foot function and gait. New automated analysis and reporting makes performing a complete analysis easier than ever!
- Quickly identify problem areas with objective pressure data and pressure profile visuals
- Instant view of left/right and medial/lateral weight distribution
- Easily interpret data & evaluate treatment efficacy with comparison reports, graphs & charts
- Automated Peak Pressure Analysis identifies peak pressure area for each foot
- Automated 3-Box Analysis segments the foot into three key regions for a more detailed analysis
- Educate patients about their pathologies and communicate treatment plans with automated reports