|Cutting edge technology in a world of balance
Dr. Ulmer’s Video-Nystagmography uses real-time analysis of eye movements that meets the demands of assessing the “Dizzy Patient”. The system is comfortable for the patient and easy to use for the clinicians. Ulmer VNG enhances the effectiveness of diagnosis of the patients with balance disorders.
Software & Modules Highlights:
Unique eye detection providing 99% reliability
- Automatic eye centering and lock-onto-pupil system: no adjustment of the goggle or camera needed!
- Overcomes problem of dark eyelids
- Automatic calibration for faster examination
- Geometrical calibration for examination of the difficult patient.
A Complete set of tests
- Ocular motor testing: Saccade, Smooth Pursuit & Optokinetic. Analysis of the ocular motor function in response to a stimulus displayed on a video monitor or projected on a wall with a video projector.
- Vestibular testing: Positional and Spontaneous Nystagmus, Gaze, Dix-Hallpike Caloric and any Nystagmus recording.
- Extensive packages: starting from a VNG standard, other tests are available such as kinetic rotary test, gaze test, Vibration induced Nystagmus, head impulse test & tilt test with 3D Torsio.
Data management and new report generator
- Patient information & data associated are stored into a patient Manager
- Patient data can be imported & exported for pathology study on remote PC workstation or data sharing via email.
- Completely dynamic & customizable reporting:
- For each patient: Choose the test to print
- For each test: Select the type of graphs (position or velocity graph), of results (diagrams or tables), of comments that you’d like to display.
- For each graph: Choose tracing (eyes, cumulative, target), its size and its specific color.
- For each result: Organizing, positioning, adjusting your different results as you like into the page (size and type of diagrams or tables)